Board of Directors
FNLC brings together members to serve on the Board of Directors that live in Grand Isle and Franklin Counties who share a passion for the waters of Northern Lake Champlain.
Directors are selected from the membership based on two main criteria:
- Geographic location representing as many towns as possible.
- Professional experience bringing a wide spectrum of talents and knowledge to the organization.
The Board of Directors meets regularly on the last Monday of the month and are open to the public.
- Chair: Kent Henderson, Georgia
- Co-Vice Chair: Theresa Anderson, Isle La Motte
- Co-Vice Chair: Chad Tyler, Highgate Springs
- Treasurer: Bill Magnus, West Swanton
- Secretary: Kiersten Bourgeios, Colchester
- David Borthwick-Leslie, Grand Isle
- Carolyn Branagan, Georgia
- Guy Choiniere, Highgate
- John Chesarek, St. Albans
- Ellen Howrigan-Paradee, Grand Isle
- Paul Jansen, Georgia
- Scott Magnan, Richmond
- Don McFeeters, Sheldon
- Emily Porter-Goff, Milton
- Patty Rainville, Swanton
FNLC Staff / Volunteers
- Cassie Carpio – ECO AmeriCorps, Outreach & Project Coordinator
- Pat Daunais – Project Coordinator
- Rachael Sink – Administrative Assistant
- Donna Cline, Bookkeeper